With a progressively complex and active economy, the value of extremely skilled and experienced Chartered Accountants has never been at this peak. In different parts of the world, ethical and talented experts are modifying the way firms, people, businesses, and communities are acquiring their financial and strategic goals. Chartered Accountancy is a professional degree course that provides a big score for interested individuals.
As you may know that there are numerous private and government organizations that are offering jobs with an ideal package, CA is considered to be a highly booming career option. So, if you’re all set to become a CA, then stay updated with the online Test Series for Ca.
Why CA is a good career option?
- This professional degree course offers you the flexibility to go on with higher education such as CFA, MBA and more. There are no restrictions on study hours as you don’t have to visit a college to study. Also, you can easily control the pace of your study and preparations without stressing yourself.
- Articleship is a compulsory feature of this curriculum because it provides you with practical experience and knowledge. Moreover, you can easily select the company you want to work with.
- Though, most CA’s tend to become entrepreneurs after acquiring the needed experience as they like to be their own boss. If you’re no interested in being an entrepreneur, then you can always become a tax adviser and consultant as well.
- One of the prime aspects of this course is that you can easily keep up with consistency. If you want to a break, then you can surely afford to take breaks and offs. Also, you can come back after brushing up and enhancing your knowledge as per the current scenarios.
Interested candidates should pass their 10th and 14th level qualifying examination from a certified board of education or equivalent examination. Before you decide to take the Integrated Professional Competence Examination, you must qualify CPT. A minimum of 55% score is needed for graduates/post graduates with commerce background whereas other graduates or postgraduates need a minimum of 60% for CA.
Role of a Chartered Accountant
- A well-skilled Chartered Accountant plays an essential role and handles different financial duties in a firm. They perform duties such as Auditing & Assurance, Tax Consultancy, Accounting Services, Accountants & Finance Outsourcing and Financial Reporting.
- Almost every registered company or firm under the Company Act has a CA that ensures to manage different tasks like Financial Controllers, Finance Managers, Financial Advisers or Directors and inspect their accounts.
- After becoming a CA, there are multiple scopes and jobs for interested individuals who are pursuing the Chartered Accountant course. Moreover, aspiring professionals can either work in a firm or even start with their own private practice if they like.
Career Options & Opportunities
According to the latest reports, the demand for CA's in the manufacturing and financial services industries has been rising rapidly. If you’re interested in making your career in Charter Accountancy, then find the best online test series for CA final. There are countless institutes and professionals who are offering this course to aspiring individuals. All you need to do is find the perfect one and start with the studies.
Moreover, this professional course offers various career options and opportunities with the best salary in hand, some of the prime career options are mentioned below:
- GST Service Providers
- Advisor to the Government
- Chief Accountant
- Chief Manager-Management Audits
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Manager- Internal Audits
- Head –Training
- Chief Manager- System
Hence, it takes exceptionally good training, experience and complete knowledge of this field to ace any of these job opportunities.
Salary & Package Offered
- With high potential and options, CA and related jobs offer a handsome salary or package. Though a master degree increases your chances of getting a higher paid job in accounting, having only a bachelor degree still attracts multiple options. The salary and package for an accountant surely vary from company to company, skills and the location where you live and work.
- However, the average salary for an employed qualified CA ranges somewhere between Rs. 7 to 8 lacs in India. As a CA can work in any field, including private, public and government organizations, there are never fewer options for them.
If you think you’re eligible to follow your career in this industry, keep a track of CA Test Series Schedule so that you can register at ease. With comprehensive and insightful mock tests, you will get feedback from professionals so that you can improve the parts that are lacking along with getting conceptual clarity.