Effective and Practical tips to Clear CA Inter in 1st Attempt - CA Test Series
Now that you have cleared the CA Entrance exam, it is time for you to focus on the second level exam in the Chartered Accountancy curriculum called CA Intermediate level. Your journey as a CA student starts from here as now youre a part of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Certainly, it is not easy to clear this level and this course gets more difficult with each level so you have to put a lot of work on it. With CA Test Series, you can start with your CA Inter preparation with complete focus after registering for this course.
Download Important Notes
Register now on this link - and get more important notes
Right Preparation with Right decisions leads to success, Professional exams need to attempt smartly.
Decide, Commit & Succeed
- Most aspiring individuals ask how they can dedicate and complete put their attention into the preparation for the CA Inter level. It is understandable that you are worried, anxious and scared to score well and clear the level in one attempt.
- However, you should put such emotions behind and be confident and have faith in yourself. Decide that you can do it, stay committed to your goal and success will surely knock on your door. Nothing is easy in life and not everyone gets things served in a silver platter. If you want to make your career in this line, you need to bring some changes in your lifestyle, strive while studying and relax with a good job later on.
- In order to crack this exam, you will surely need a professionals guidance, assistance, and experience. As they have been in your place, they know better than you. By selecting a reliable CA Inter Test Series, you can avail so many tips, tricks and plan your study schedule in the best way possible.
Self-study With Expert-coaching
- Exams for the CA Intermediate level are conducted twice every year i.e. May and November. As each paper contains a one-day preparation leave, you need to start studying from day one and leave nothing for last-minute except for little revision.
- To crack this level, you need to undergo for a study period of eight months after registering into this level. Now, you must be wondering how and where to start with your preparation. If you want to score a good rank and not just clear this level, you need to give your 100% in these exams.
- Most importantly, you cannot simply be dependent on your chosen coaching center and start with self-study as it is known for its significant aspect of effective learning. It will help you in obtaining a practical approach of theoretical information. You can understand a particular concept from your point of view, with your own examples rather than copying from others.
- This doesnt mean you dont need to join a coaching center or eliminate the thought of taking an experts help. You need to balance both the aspects if you want to crack the CA Inter level and move on to the CA Final level. Before choosing a test series, make sure to read the CA test series reviews and decide accordingly.
CA Inter Study Plan
A comprehensive study plan is necessary to give proper time to each subject. Some students unnecessarily devote more time to theory and less practical time. Some time students constantly read the material without any theory as to whether their brain was accepting digits. Trust me, there is no benefit to reading the same point over and over again, you need to revise yourself and test immediately.
However no one accepts that you can create a better program for yourself because no one knows your weak areas and the current state of your preparation. We are only giving you a brief idea. For complete study plan, talk to our counselor - Register
Student attempting only 1st group (Study 8 to 10 hours)
1.5 + 1.5 hour
Morning and Evening
Student attempting only 2nd group (study 8 to 10 hours)
1.5 + 1.5 hour
Morning and Evening
Student attempting only 2nd group (study 10 to 12 hours)
Never Think of Skipping Revision
Once youre done with the entire syllabus, you should not waste your time and start with the revision. As it is essential for you to revise the complete for at least three times, set your time-table accordingly. If you think you can clear the CA Inter level exams without doing revision, then you should think again as the revision plays an important role in this course.
Surely, you will only attempt to exam what you have retained and to remember what you have learned, you need at least five times of revision. You surely wish the outcome should be better and much polished in comparison to your starting product. By doing revision several times, you can cut down the unnecessary topics and focus on your mistakes properly.
You cant start with revision if your syllabus is not complete. Try to complete your CA Inter syllabus before three months of the final exams and then start with the revision of complete syllabus in a detailed manner for the next months.
Mainly CA Inter students lose marks in Theory subjects because they undermine the important. Theory seems easy and somewhat general but testers only score marks in theory paper when you write a book language and cover the same points in your answer which are covered in ICAI material.
How to study for ca intermediate exams
CA Intermediate exams require full self-study for 2 months and 10 hours per day before the exam. Practical papers are manageable as most (about 80-85%) questions will be asked from ICAI material, RTP, previous papers. In the theory exam, some new case studies are asked in previous attempts that actually test the students knowledge and the marking is also somewhat strict in theory.
Why You Should Practice Mock Test Papers?
Mock test papers act like exams that will help you in finding out what you should do and what you should not do during your final exams. Dont forget to practice a few revision test papers and mock test papers from a reliable Inter Mock Test Series.
This way, you will know your strengths and weaknesses and you can work on them accordingly. It will also help you in managing your time, writing speed and the way you will attempt different questions.
If you think any of your concepts are not entirely clear, then you need to study it again or take the help of experts so that you get command on it. Once all your concepts are cleared, you wont be afraid of solving new questions from CA Inter Mock Test and you will feel confident while solving such papers.
This is the prime reason why each and every subject needs clarity on all the concepts and topics, so you cant skip it at all. Remember to stay confident, practice hard and dont skip revision. You will surely clear CA Intermediate level with a great rank and excellent marks.