CA Inter Exam Form
Are you looking to apply and study for the CA-inter exams? If you aspire to give the CA inter examinations you must be checking the dates of online registration and fees submission online. The announcement of the registration date may make you excited but somewhere it might give you the chill and trigger your whole body. So, it is better that you are already prepared to deal with everything from the registration to giving exams. Today we will discuss how to apply for the CA inter exam.
You must get that first of all you need to fill the online application form for the course. You can go and apply for the course by only the official website of ICAI. You only have to register yourself on the portal of ICAI and then apply for the intermediate online application form. Remember that there are no ways of filling the application offline. You must go online and fill the application to participate in the CA inter exam.
ICAI has clearly instructed to carefully fill your exam application form. But still, some students commit a mistake while filling their form. In order to rectify such mistakes, ICAI has facilitated correction window. Two correction windows are made available by ICAI after filling your Application form. Through the correction windows, candidates can request for a change in Medium and Center which has been wrongly selected in their exam form.
Correction Window I – Correction window I start a few days after the closing of Application form by ICAI. Where the candidate wrongly chose the medium or center and it comes into his notice after submitting the form. He can apply for a change through correction window-I which is free of cost.
Correction Window – II– Where the students come to know about the wrong center or medium through the admit card which generally issues 21 days before the exam, in such case, students can apply for a change through Correction window – II which closes just a week before the Final Examinations. Although, you have to pay Rs 1000/- for applying a change through the Correction Window – II.
Who you must be to be eligible for the CA inter exams
- You will be eligible for the CA inter exam only if you have passed the (10+2) examination s from a recognized institution y the government. There are other ways also that can make you eligible for the admission is the CPT exam or the CA foundation exam conducted by ICAI.
- There is another way of securing the admission directly into intermediate examinations without appearing of CPT or CA foundation test is for the students who are graduate or post-graduate in commerce and secured the average percentage of marks 55%.
- Just like the commerce student non-commerce students can also apply for the CA inter exam if they have scored 60% marks in graduation or post-graduation. These students can directly go for the intermediate level of examinations without giving entrance level exams.
How can you register yourself on the ICAI portal?
- If you have already registered yourself on the ICAI portal then you can directly fill your application for the CA- inter exam but if not then please do register yourself on the portal first. You do not need to create your account for every term. CA Test Series will you go through the application process smoothly as well as your exam preparation.
- When you will open the official website of the ICAI you will see the “Register Now” Button. In order to submit your application, you need to fill the registration form that appears after clicking on the register now button. Fill your basic details like mobile number and email id and make sure to fill the correct details.
- Fill the Date of Birth in DD/MM/YY format. If you cannot see your full name on the screen after filling the registration number you can create a login account as the provisional candidate and with correct information. You can fill your 10 digits mobile number that you are always active on. Now fill your email Id carefully since this will be in use for all the official communications of ICAI with you. So make sure you fill in the right email.
- Then you might see an option of “complete your profile” which is the next step of the registration process. So, fill some of your other details like address, name of the city, country and cross-check it. After checking the details click on the “Save Details” button. Your information will get saved and after completing the above steps you can fill the application for the CA inter exam.
Step by step guide to apply for the CA inter exam
- To fill the application first log in your account. You need to submit your registration numbers as the user ID and then password to log in.
- You can now fill the credentials carefully as asked. Choose if you are applying for the foundation exam or the intermediate or final exams and fill the credentials accordingly to avoid errors in the application form. You will have to submit a copy of the registration form if you have created a provisional account.
- Now comes the time to verify all your details that you have filled in the form and click on the “Save and preview button”. Carefully check all the details and go back to make the changes in the form and once you are finished with verifying the information then click on the final “Final Submit” button.
- You will come to the payment page after submitting the form application. You can make the payment by VISA / MasterCard or credit or debit card. Submit your fees for CA inter examinations by clicking on the “Make Payment” button. Wait until your payment is completed since your application will be accepted only after receiving the payment.
- Once the payment is successfully done, you will get the system generated pdf. You can download the pdf and keep the print of it for future evidence.
So, by following the above steps you can easily get yourself registered for the CA intermediate exams. Just make sure you are aware of the application date and fill the application before the last date of submission. The process has become more easy and effective with all the facilities online so make sure to get it on time and start preparing for the ICAI Test Series and Exams
Online Application Procedures Ca Inter Exam Form
Step-1: Register your Name or Create login Account- ICAI exam form online May 2024 . First of all you have to create your login account by entering your Registration number, date of birth, valid Email ID and phone number.
If you have already created an account on the official icai.org website for any previous term test, you can login directly to your account to apply for exams. You dont have to recreate every account.
- Select the examination
- Registration No.
- Date of Birth
- Email- ID
- Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the online application form of CA intermediate application carefully.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Students
- Date of Birth
- Fathers name
- Medium opted
- Differently Abled
- Types of Disability
- Region of Examination Centre
- Name of Examination Centre
- Centre Code
- Zone Covers
- Group Applied
- Old Article Registration Number
- Photo Signature Change Required
Step-3: Pay CA Exam Fee Online
Step-4: Take Print out of PDF form
Step-5: Affix your Photo, Sign it and send to ICAI office
Important Dates for the CA Intermediate Application form May 2024
Opening of Online Examination form Window
|16th Feb, 2024|
Last date for submission of online examination form (without late fees)
|10th March, 2024(expected)|
Last Date for Submission of Online Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600/- or US$ 10)
|15th March, 2024(expected)|
|The opening of Correction Window – I||TBA|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||TBA|
|The opening of Correction Window – II||TBA|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||TBA|
- We all know the Intermediate (IPC) has been replaced by CA Intermediate course by ICAI. And if you want to sign, go to CA Intermediate Registration.
- Every year, the Intermediate exams will take place in MAY and NOVEMBER, similar to the IPC. There were seven papers in the previous group, four in the first group and three in the second. But in CA Intermediate, there are now eight papers, four papers in each section. Price, F.M. Which was now part of the first community was two subjects. The expense continued to be part of the first group while the F.M. Combined with Economics for Finance, it was part of the second party. In other subjects, marking has also changed.
- Upon registration in the intermediate course, the student will have to undergo the eight-month study period to participate in the intermediate test..
- Students can apply at the same time for either the single group or the two groups. They can use the ICAI website to fill up their application form. If the applicant is licensed, he will sign in to their account directly and fill out the application form. If he / she is a new user, however, he / she must first register.
CA Inter Exam Form Fee Structure
Late fee is Rs. 600 in addition to above.
CA Intermediate Registration Procedure
- You can go to the ICAI portal by clicking on the register button now..
- After that a form will appear where you need to fill out registration details such as registration number (CRO / NRO etc.), mobile number, date of birth, email address etc..
- If your registration details do not fit the ICAI records, you will be required to register as a provisional applicant..
- When you click on the register button, the student with the verification code will receive an email and SMS. Then press to continue on the full profile. In this way, the simple registration process is completed.
- After that, your monitor will show a page where you need to fill in the other information pending such as address, country, state, etc..
CA Intermediate Application Procedure
Step – 1 : Now you can apply for your exams by logging into your accounts.
Step – 2 : Fill out the request information in the section. Check the details before the form is submitted. Tap on the save and preview as soon as you have done. But youre still not pleased with the specifics in the form. You can go back and edit the specifics and you can go with the final submission of the form if you are completely satisfied.
Step – 3 : You will continue with the payment once your application has been submitted. Until the payment is satisfactory and the PDF application is not created, your document will not be completed.
Step – 4 : You can download the application PDF by clicking on the "Download PDF" button when your payment is completed.
This PDF should be carefully maintained for future reference. This form does not need to be sent or submitted to ICAI.
Join CA Test Series where chapter-wise and Full Syllabus test papers are conducted to score good marks in CA Inter May 2024 Exams.
- How to become Chartered Accountant in India
- How to start preparation for CA-Final Exam May 2024
- CA Inter IPCC Amendments for May/Nov 2024 Exams Summarized Manner