CA Final Exam Registration May 2024: Process, Fees & Last Date
CA Final Exam Registration May 2024: Process, Fees & Last Date
As we know, the ICAI CA Final Registration is now open for the examinations in May 2024.
Although registration is available throughout the year, students must submit the form by the deadlines. The registration deadline for CA Final May 2024 is Jan 1, 2024.
In order to enroll in the CA Final course, students must have completed both CA Inter groups and 2.5 years of articleship training. The CA Final Exam is administered twice a year by ICAI.
To enenrollrol in CA Final online, visit the SSP site and enter your registration id and password.
The next steps are to choose the appropriate student year, fill out the registration form, get the necessary papers certified, and pay the fees. All costs need to be paid through the website (online).
Scroll down to learn how to register for the CA Final course online, as well as its eligibility requirements, deadline, required documents, fees, duration, etc.
CA Final Exam Registration November 2023: Important Dates
Registration for CA Final is limited, so candidates should be aware of the deadlines. The registration deadline for the May 2024 exams is Jan 1, 2024.
The following table provides you with an overview of the important dates for CA Final Exam May 2024:
|Last Date for CA Final Registration||Jan 1, 2024|
|Exam Form Availability||Mid of Jan 2024|
|Exam Dates||To be Announced|
Students who have passed both sets of the CA Inter exams can apply for the CA Final exams before beginning their articleship.
This will save time since students will not have to wait six months after finishing the articleship.
Students who passed the CA Intermediate groups individually must register for the CA Final examinations before the deadline.
CA Final Exam: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure that they meet all of the eligibility criteria before filing a registration form with ICAI.
Check out the eligibility requirements for CA Final May 2024:
- Minimum 50% aggregate percentage and 40% marks on each subject in the CA Intermediate/CA IPCC Examination.
- A minimum of 2.5 years of articleship training is required.
CA Final May 2024 Exam: How To Register Online?
To register for the CA Final Course online through the SSP portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the SSP portal on the ICAIs official website.
- Please enter your previous registration id and password.
- Choose "Student Cycle" and then "CA Final Course".
- Next, you will see the registration form page where the basic details (of Intermediate) are listed. Make sure all the details are correct and submit the required documents
- Thereafter, students must pay Rs. 22,000 through debit card, credit card, or net banking for the CA Final Registration Fee.
- You will need to enter the Re-captcha to confirm your registration payment.
Then you must download the PDF with the fundamental information and registration number.
If a student makes an error or attempts to modify the language, examination center, or elective paper, he must wait for the opening of correction window 1, which is free.
CA Final Exam May 2024: Registration Fees
The ICAI set the registration fee for Final examinations for both Indian and international students. The fees will be paid through debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
Check The Below Table for all details about the registration fee for CA Final:
|Fees Details||Indian Students||Foreign Students|
|CA Final Registration Fee May 2024||Rs. 22000||$1100|
CA Final Registration May 2024: Important Documents
A registration form must be filled out by students and certain documents must be submitted. Check out the documents needed to register for the CA Final course and keep the scanned copies.
- Students Signature
- Passport Size Photo
- CA Intermediate examination result, attested copy.
- CA Foundation examination attested copy.
- Nationality Certificate of the student.
- A copy of the special category certificate
Important Details Required for ICAI Final Registration November 2023:
- Students and their Parents Name.
- CA Inter mark sheet scanned
- Mobile Number and Address
- DOB and Gender
- Email Address
- Roll Number and Marks of CA Inter
- Social Category of the student
Details Mentioned on the Registration Form: Ca Final November 2023:
In your registration form, you mentioned the following information:
- Scanned Copy of CA Intermediate exam mark sheet
- Applicants Mobile Number
- Parents name
- Email address
- Applicants marks in the Intermediate
- Date of birth
- CA Intermediate exam roll number
- Social Category
How to Check the CA Final May 2024 Registration Status?
- You will get an email including a password and confirmation of your CA Final enrollment.
- Students may enquire about their registration status by contacting the regional office or customer service.
For how long does CA Final Exam Registration remain valid?
The CA Exam registration at all levels remains valid for a specific period, during which the CA student needs to complete his/her required training as well as clear his exams.
Validity Period (Years)
Revalidation of the Registration of CA Final Exam May 2024:
- Visit the students dashboard in the SSP portal.
- Register as an existing student
- Fill out & submit the revalidation form online through the website.
- Then pay Rs 500 for the revalidation fee.
After revalidation, you are eligible to take the CA Final examinations. The CA Final exam application requires clarification of the revalidation date.
Thus, if you have any form of a question about the CA Final November 2023, please visit:ICAI CA Final FAQ Answered
Some CA Final Exam FAQs Answered by ICAI:
1) FAQs in respect of the Revised Scheme of Education and Training - Click Here
2) FAQs - BoS - Click Here
3) FAQs for Exemption of CA Course Fee for students who have lost any parent during the Covid-19 Pandemic (1.4.2020 to 31.3.2023) - Click Here
What after CA Final Exam Registration May 2024 ?
As soon as you finish the registration procedure, ICAI will send you the study materials.
You may begin preparing concurrently with practical training. You may enroll in CA online programs for more flexibility with your study schedule.
In addition to registering, candidates must also complete the CA Final exam form for the May 2024 examinations, whose dates will be released by the ICAI.
Students who have completed 2.5 years out of 3 years of practical training are able to take the examinations.
Two weeks before the CA Final examinations, admit cards will be issued. As soon as you complete your Final Exams, you will finish the CA Course and become a Chartered Accountant.
Thus, we hope this article has cleared your all questions related to Ca final May 2024 registration!
Stay tuned for daily CA Exams 2024 updates!