CA FINAL EXAM FORM FOR MAY ATTEMPT
The following article covers all the important points about CA Final Exam Form for May 2022.
- The exam form for Chartered Accountancy Final Examination is made available at the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, https://icaiexam.icai.org/
- Candidates desirous of appearing in the May 2023 examination sessions have to fill out examination forms in order to be eligible for appearing in those exams.
- The ICAI has opened its window for filling examination forms for appearing in CA Final exams May 2023 session from February 2023.
- The last date for filling out examination forms for appearing in CA Final Exams May 2022 session (without late fees) is 13th March 2023.
- The last date for filling out examination forms for appearing in CA Final Exams May 2022 session (with late fees) is 20th March 2023.
- The exam forms have to be applied online and once the Apply for exam button is hit, no changes can be made to the form afterward. The students are advised to keep some information handy before applying for an exam like email address, mobile number and personal identification number (PIN), a copy of the registration letter, and the certification of service, whichever is applicable. (Same is covered further in this article). One should enter correctly the fields of Gender, Medium, Centre, Eligibility Criteria, and Exam Applied. Students are supposed to enter the previous exam details also, so the roll numbers and other details should also be kept ready. If any exemption is secured, details for the same are also to be provided while filling out the exam form.
- The details of exam fees and late fees are brought out in the following table:
Late fees from 14th March 2023 to 20th March 2023
Total with Late Fees
Abu Dhabi/ Bahrain/ Doha/ Dubai/ Muscat
US $ 325
US $ 10
US $ 335
Abu Dhabi/ Bahrain/ Doha/ Dubai/ Muscat
US $ 550
US $ 10
US $ 560
- In addition to the exam fees, bank charges for different online payment options are brought out in the following table:
Mode of Payment
Applicable Bank Charges
Domestic Credit Cards
0.50% + GST
Domestic Debit Cards/ Rupay Cards
Up to Rs. 2000/-
0.40% + GST
Greater than Rs. 2000/-
0.90% + GST
Rupay Cards/ Nil International Cards
2.75% + GST
1.10% + GST
- The candidates have to attach a format of declaration/ certificate of service along with examination forms, there are different formats for different cases such as:
- Certificate of Service for candidates who have completed their articleship.
- Certificate of Service for candidates who will complete their articleship on or before 30th April 2023.
Candidates serving in the last 6 or 12 months of Articleship:
- Certificate of Service – For Candidates PE-II and converted from PE-II to IPCC, converted from PE-II to PCC or from PE-II to PCC and then IPCC.
- Certificate of Service – For PCC or converted from PCC to IPCC
- Certificate of Service – For Intermediate and IPCC
- Checking all the mandatory fields before applying finally for examination is necessary to avoid making any mistakes in the application.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the PDF file generated on successful payment, for future reference.
- All candidates are not required to send the PDF to the examination department, only those students whose photos and signatures are not displayed on the screen are needed to send the PDF through the post to the examination department after affixing a photograph and signing the form and the form should be attested by Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer or Head of an Educational Institution.
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online after affixing photograph and specimen signature (if the same are not appearing in the pdf) and signing the declaration duly countersigned by a member of the Institute//Principal/Gazetted Officer is 24th March 2023. Under no circumstances can a printout of an exam application form (PDF) received after March 24, 2023, be accepted. In order to avoid last-minute technical difficulties, candidates are recommended to fill out the exam forms online well in advance of the due date and send the PDF form that is generated.
- Contacts details of the ICAI Examination Department are as follows:
The Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan Post Box No. 7112
New Delhi 110 002
Helpline Telephone Numbers: 0120-3054 851, 3054 852 , 3054 853, 3054 835,4953 751, 4953 752, 4953 753, 4953 754.
E-mail address: email@example.com
- Some technical suggestions while filling out the exam forms are as follows:
- DO NOT OPEN MORE THAN ONE SESSION AT THE SAME TIME ON THE SAME COMPUTER WHILE FILLING OUT THE ONLINE FORM. ie; do not fill more than one form simultaneously on the same computer even if you are filling the two applications using different browsers or tabs of the same browser.
- Clear the temporary internet files and cookies before filling up each form. Fill up the form at a suitable time and from a location where you have a good bandwidth available using browsers Internet Explorer versions (9.0 onwards), Mozilla Firefox(5.0 onwards), Google Chrome(41.0 onwards), or Safari(3.4 onwards).
- Do NOT fill out the form using mobile phones.
- There is a re-opening of the examination window (also called the correction window) before a month or so of scheduled examination dates which gives the opportunity to students to change the examination center, group, and medium. Students desirous of making a change due to any personal reason can do so with the help of this window.